Terms and condition
Terms and Condition
- OUR INTRODUCTION
- “Service (s)” is a reference to any service defined below, which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
- “User”, “You” and “your” denotes to the person who is accessing for taking any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to Nziza Global located in Unites States.
- ”Website” shall mean and include https://www.nzizaglobal.com/ and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- “Courses” is a reference to our online courses or certification we offer from our Website time to time;
- “User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened by the user with the Platform to avail services offered through the Website;
- All references to singular include plural and vice versa and the word "includes" should be construed as "without limitation".
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or effect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
- COMMITMENT AND SCOPE
- Acceptance: By using our service in any manner, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, as well as the terms of the Agreement identified above. In case you do not accept the terms, then please do not use our Website. If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of a Company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are legally authorized to do so,
- The entity agrees to be legally bound by the Terms, and
- Neither you nor the entity is barred from using the Services or accepting the Terms under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.
- Scope: These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- Eligibility: Our service is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
- OUR SERVICES
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- WEBSITE CONTENT
- USER SUBMISSION
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects
- Information or data which are unlawfully obtained
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- All the purchases from this website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
- If you make an Order for buying any course from our website. At the time ordering, while providing your details it is your duty to be careful and warrant that the information provided are true and accurate.
- Payment mode shall be:
- Credit Cards and Debit cards;
- Credit cards are accepted via PayPal merchant services. Accepted cards are: Visa card / MasterCard / Debit cards are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- While purchasing any course from this Website you may be required to provide your details. You should keep your details safe and do not provide such details to any third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, as far as it is in our power to do so. We keep the details of your order and payment secure, however we are not liable for any negligence made from side due to which any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing from the Website.
- Any order to purchase any online course that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you make your order online, we will provide you an email to confirm that we have received it.
- Your card or PayPal account does not give authorization for the payment of purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
- LIMITED GUARANTEE
- We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered Services from our Website;
- We provide warranty or guarantee that the Courses and/or Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, and current. However, If a Services offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
- GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
- YOUR COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall use the website Service for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws;
- You shall not upload, any content that:
- Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright or any proprietary rights of any person or affect any one’s privacy, contain violence or hate speech, include any sensitive information about any person.
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website;
- You will not use any device, scraper or any automated thing to access our Website for any mean without taking permission.
- You will inform us about anything inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website or Mobile Application through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not take any act that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement;
- You will let us know about unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we will review it.
- COPYRIGHT DIRECTIVE
Nziza Global was established as a platform to provide online courses. With the use of innovative technologies, we intend to train user to develop a full package of skills that are needed in project delivery for architecture and engineering related areas. These skills will give user the utmost confidence to enhance their own career and life. Nziza Global hires trainers not only basing on their degrees and education but also their record of accomplishment on delivering projects successfully at international job market.
We reserve the right, in our pleasure, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of Changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to our Website and Mobile Application. Your unrelenting use of the Services ensuing notice of the Modifications (or posting of the Terms incorporating the modifications in the event your email address is no longer lawful, is obstructed, or is otherwise not able to obtain the notice) will mean that you agree to the Changes. Such Modifications will apply prospectively beginning on the date; the Changes are posted to the Website and Mobile Application.
If you access this Website anonymously, you will not be required to create a user name. However, in order to access certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account. You accept that the details you provide in relation with establishing any account is correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion change or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
We publish our own content as well as links, content and resources provided by third parties and content that has been specifically commissioned by us for publication on the Website. All registered rights relating to any third party links, content or resources published on the Website shall remain with the original source.
For all other contents published on the Websites, the Website reserves all proprietary rights including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and to all content on the Websites; this includes all text, graphics, photographs, logos and/or other items that appear on the Websites.
Visitors are not authorized to use the Website’s name, logo or likeness without our prior consent.
The content, links and resources on the Website are provided for general information only. It is not proposed to be shown as an advice on which Visitors should trust. Visitors must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on the website. While we make our best possible efforts to update the website regularly, we do not make any kind of representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that information provided in the Website is accurate, up to date or complete.
When you use www.nzizaglobal.com you agree to adhere to the content guidelines listed in our terms of services and privacy policies. You are sole responsible for the content submitted by you. It is you all your risk and accountability towards reliability and quality. You represent that you have required permission to use the content. Please do not use a content that:
Our staff reviews all content submitted for posting. Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserves the right to cancel user access to our services without advanced notice.
We may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
By availing our services:
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any service or course to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on our Website is invalid where banned.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny your access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the Service,
you may contact our Designated Agent using the information below. Https://nzizaglobal.com/
ATTN: Legal Department (Copyright Notification)